Electrical Engineer• Third party inspection of RGGVY (Rajeev Gandhi Grameena Vidyuthikarana Yojana) work and working for the company NPTI (National Power Training Institution) New Delhi.
• Quality inspection.
• Material inspection and calculation.
• Marking of poles and calculation of span length using GPS (GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM).
• Preparing single line diagram using GPS.
Artisan/ Auto electricianAuto electrician:
• Attending the electrical problems of the vehicles and solving the problem.
• Replacing of battery, Alternator and starter for their self start condition.
• Attending the electrical break downs.
• Issuing of log sheets and Sending the vehicles according to the route fixation chart.
• Verifying the log sheet complaints and providing proper solution for the complaints.
• Verifying the vehicle body conditions after the completion of route.
• Preparing the vehicle Docking charts.
• SAP System updation.
• Inventory Accuracy/ Stock Reconciliation.
• Ensure receipt and Issue of Materials.
• Documentation - Correct & On Time.
Capable of facing Audits. Cooperating with Dispatch, Production, Incoming, Sales departments etc.
• Checking the physical appearance of the panel according to the BOM (Bill Of Material)
• Checking the apparatus used according to the BOM. (Their make, quantity, specifications wrt current rating, voltage rating...etc)
• Checking the colour coding of cables which are used for proper connections.
• Checking the connections according to the wiring table.
• Power up of the panels.
This is kiran kumar h g from Shimoga(D), Karnataka (s). Iam a diploma holder in Electrical and Electronics. I compleated my Diploma in may 2006 in VISSJ Polytechnic Bhadravathi. I have 5+ years of Experience different projects. now iam working in feedback infra pvt ltd as a field engineer from feb 2010 to till date.