- Today2015January 2011
Director Marketing and Communication.....INFINE EXPORTS- Communication with International Clients...
- Study of Export Documentations..
- Participation in National & International Trade Fairs...
Project Manager▪ Perform market research (primary and secondary) in order to evaluate parameters like market size, market segmentation, for projects spanning various sectors including telecom, nuclear, Mining, Mechanical, Electronics and others.
▪ Evaluate and recommend optimum market entry strategies to clients (Strategy planning) through interpretation of trends and deemed estimations.
▪ Assist the clients in strategy implementation.
▪ Organization of business meetings and accompany French clients to the business meetings during their assessment stage in India.
▪ Involved in vendor development including price negotiations and handling quotations.
▪ Working in close collaboration with the French Trade Commission and Chambers of Commerce in India for various short and long term projects in diversified and a wide range of sectors.
▪ Business networking at various seminars and conferences (in India and Abroad).
▪ Representing ADEL (Agence de Developpement Economique du Loiret) in India (a not-for-profit organization that was created under the impetus of the General Council of the Loiret region in France, to identify potential investors from India).
▪ Communication with the clients and coordination of projects/activities amongst all the international offices of ALTIOS International (India, China, France, Brazil, USA, Australia, Mexico and Russia).
Marketing InternEuropean Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)▪ Actively involved in marketing of LINK Program, Program designed for the HR Executives of top European Multinational Companies
▪ Communication with the clients ( HR Managers of European Companies & International Institutions)
▪ Negotiations of budgets for specific projects with the European Commission.
▪ Worked in close collaboration with the Director of Marketing.
▪ Assisted the Director of Marketing for the marketing of ASIAN Link Program.
▪ Promotion of various events and conferences organized by EFMD.
▪ Business networking at various seminars & conferences [Represented EFMD in many seminars organized by the European Commission in Brussels ( BELGIUM) and personally participated & attended conferences on “Entrepreneurship Development” in Barcelona (SPAIN), Amsterdam (NETHERLANDS) and Brussels, Gent & Antwerp ( BELGIUM)].
- Brand Management
- Market Research
- International business
- Business networking
- Business development
I have a masters degree in business management from France with 5 years of Work Experience in Market Research, Marketing and Business Development. Currently working as Director Marketing at INFINE EXPORTS, New Delhi- INDIA- An export house manufacturing ready made ladies & children garments for the European and US Markets.