Sourcing co-ordinator & Quality AssurenceWinnitex Limited
Sourcing Co-ordinator & Quality AsurenceWinnitex Limited• Sourcing woven fabric & yarn from India & South-East Asia to Winnitex factories at China.
• Quality analysis of yarn & fabrics ASTM standards. Fabric Quality Analysis, Inspections (four point system), Shade lot segregations, lab testing.
• Developing Yarn & fabric standards and ensuring that they are maintained to commercial standards in terms of quality, performance and price.
• Work in a two-way chain between technologist and team & the yarn/fabric suppliers.
• Involved in all aspects of Sourcing Management, viz. product type, quality assessment, packaging, development, pricing strategy, order placement, order strategy & relationship management.
• Assessments of a company’s current spend (what is bought where?)
• Assessment of the Supply Market (Who offers what?)
• Negotiation with suppliers (products, service levels, prices, quality, delivery schedules etc.)
• Work closely with the manufacturers (Suppliers) on field, studying the process & machinery parameters to assure the best quality in Yarn & Fabric sourced.
• Follow-up of the purchasing activities with the coordinators & suppliers/customers with regards to the costing, Purchase orders, Invoices, L/C, B/Ls etc.
- Visvesvaraya Technological University, Bangalore
Visvesvaraya Technological UniversityB.tech In textile Technology & MBA in Marketing
Textile technology & MBA
I am a potential person to knowhow handling of textile goods from sampling to shipment.
I will travel to different geograpical locations across the sees and visit the suppliers to watch the production and Quality
handling the situations very diplomaticaly outside as wel as inside the organinsation.