- University of Chennai, Chennai
University of ChennaiDefence Studies
Faculty of Science
Business Head & VP• Promoted Defence Business in the Indian Armed Forces, PMF& State Police as an Advisor to the User and The Company.
• Empanelment with Technical Manager Land Acquisition Systems, Army HQ, Min of Def, New Delhi
• Empanelment with DDG (Indigenisation), DG EME.
• Empanelment with DGQA.
• Participation in RFP on a Fast Track Mode as per DPP2008 for procurement of bulletproof jackets, helmets and ballistic shields.
• Successfully got License Plate Readers from two OEM’s evaluated and approved by ECIL for installation in several market places in Delhi.
• Successfully tested Balloon Platform for Antenna evaluation by CRPF.
• Successfully got MOU signed with OEM’s for Body Armour and Traffic Management System.
GM (Operations)Score Information Technologies Ltd,• CCTV Installation at Lajpat Nagar, Sarojni Nagar & Rashtrapati Bhawan
• HPCL 58 locations installation of CCTV & Access Control.
• HPCL 4 locations installation of CCTV & Access Control.
• RRVUNL Four locations CCTV & Attendance.
• Honda Motor Cycles Industries Attendance system.
• CGHS Attendance system
Vice President (Business DevelopmentPan Telecommunications (P) LtdResponsible for
Promoting business in the field of CCTV, Access Control, AV Integration & Video conferencing as Advisor & Consultant.
• Hallmark installation of CCTV at Chandni Chowk, Paharganj & Sadar bazaar market area under respective Police stations.
• Video Conferencing installation at 14 locations of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
• AV commissioning & integration Conference Room at HQ’s CISF.
• Business generated of approx Rs 1.75 crores.
Please sign up to view Brig Ravi Sharma, VSM, Retd's full profile.SIGN UP
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Leadership: Proven ability to lead a team of professionals to meet challenging assignments within a stipulated time. Commanded rank and file of approx 5000 men under inhospitable climate and critical geo-political environment.
Management: Three decades of experience in managing men, materials and equipment and weaving them together into effective “ achievers”.
Instructional Expertise: Vastly experienced in training a cross section of officers at various levels of service in most of the premiere defence institutions/colleges.
Operational Logistics: Mobilisation of resources, equipment management, conceptualizing and forecasting logistics requirements of forces at theatre and national level.
Consultancy: Proven track and rich experience in consultancy with various Govt Ministries / Department, State Police & Para Military Forces, and the Corporate World.