Please sign up to view Anamika Dwivedi's full profile.SIGN UP
- Recruitment & Selection
Contact No.: 8800998844
Email ID: email@example.com
Postal Address: C-103, Alpha 1, Greater Noida, G.B.Nagar, U.P
Post graduate professional with an experience of more than 2 Years in Human Resource. Looking for an opportunity to work in an organization where past experience & capabilities can contribute constructively to the growth of the organization and professional growth as an individual.
HUMAN RESOURCE – CORE COMPETENCIES
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• Advise managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
• adisputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
• Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward aorganizational objectives.
• Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
• Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
• Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards — Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People — Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Developing and Building Teams — Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge — Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
Staffing Organizational Units — Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
• PGDM (MARKETING & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS) from Hindustan Business School, SGI, Greater Noida - 2007-2009.
• Master’s Degree in Psychology from M.J.P Rohilkhand University - 2007
• Bachelor’s degree in B.A from M.J.P Rohilkhand University - 2005
Qualification College/ University Result
PGDM II year HBS, Greater Noida
PGDM I year HBS, Greater Noida
M.A (Psychology) M.J.P Rohilkhand University 60%
B.A. M.J.P Rohilkhand University 60%
12th G.G.I.C, Haldwani 54%
10th G.G.I.C, Haldwani 58%
Presently working with Sharda University, Greater Noida. My association with the company is from April 1st 2009 to till date as Senior Executive – H.R.
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN AT SHARDA UNIVERSITY
• Principal Meet (Delhi, NCR) Schools in Year 2010.
• Indo-US Global Meet at Sharda University – 2010.
• Embassy Meet (more than 30 countries embassies) – 2011.
• Sharda University Annual Fest – Chorus